disorder 的 2 个定义
- lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion: Your room is in utter disorder.
- an irregularity: a disorder in legal proceedings.
- breach of order; disorderly conduct; public disturbance.
- a disturbance in physical or mental health or functions; malady or dysfunction: a mild stomach disorder.
- to destroy the order or regular arrangement of; disarrange.
- to derange the physical or mental health or functions of.
social commotion; mental confusion
disorder 的近义词 46 个
- mob rule
- reign of terror
disorder 的反义词 14 个
mix up, disarrange
- All of this was on full display at the 2020 Republican National Convention, which brought up the riots again and again as an example of disorder caused by a Democrat-backed movement.
- The alignment reduced the disorder in the system — disorder measured by a quantity called entropy.
- About 6 percent of college students report having a severe gambling disorder resulting in psychological difficulties, unmanageable debt, failing grades, all these bad things.
- Our aging process extends for years, during which we experience a slew of age-related disorders.
- Thanks to its structurally-sound architecture down to individual cells, the atlas can contribute to brain modeling and simulation down the line—especially for personalized brain models for neurological disorders such as seizures.
- What celebrity has started to talk about his or her eating disorder?
- Genetics alone does not an eating disorder make, generally speaking, and Bulik points out that environment still plays a role.
- The eating disorder field remains divided over the potential efficacy of such measures.
- “ADD [Attention Deficit Disorder] is just a euphemistic way of saying, ‘I have limits,’” Brown writes.
- Our relationship did not improve as I entered college and developed a raging eating disorder.
- If so, it is to be hoped that, wise man as you are, the first attack of this disorder was also your last.
- Are you quite sure you have never suffered from this rather common disorder, gentle reader, at least, if you be of the male sex?
- The key to all our human disorder is organized education, comprehensive and universal.
- The conflict of these certainties left hopeless disorder in every corner of his being.
- He found the village in disorder, the fields neglected, many houses deserted, the remainder of the people preparing to move away.