give a rundown
summarize 的近义词 35 个
- sum up
- boil down
- cut back
- cut down
- get to meat
- give main points
- put in a nutshell
- run down
- run through
summarize 的反义词 6 个
- He and his collaborators are working on a paper summarizing what they’ve discovered so far, but they’re nearly out of ideas and will likely have to give up on Collatz soon — for now, at least.
- Accurately summarizing long documents is difficult for humans too.
- To summarize, it was only possible to arrange students so that no two were in the correct position relative to each other when N was odd.
- Mathematicians collate the representations of a given group into a table — called a character table — that summarizes information about the group.
- The software can summarize data faster than people can, and from any number of games.
- We can summarize the three and a half hours of Oscars content for shafted viewers.
- The plot is easy to summarize because there isn't much of it.
- This rant is pretty difficult to summarize coherently, so probably best to just watch for yourself.
- Rob Ford has a history of scandals too long to summarize in any one place.
- Netanyahu's meandering and uninspired drivel left many confused but I will attempt to summarize it.
- As Mr. Harwood is to appear frequently in this chronicle, it may be well to summarize briefly the facts of his history.
- We need do little more than summarize then—adding a touch here and there, perhaps, from another point of view.
- Therefore, I shall do no more here and now than briefly summarize the Socialist answer to them.
- To summarize: The intelligence of primitive man is indeed restricted to a narrow sphere of activity.
- And now that I come to summarize these lessons I find a single note running through all--from beginning to end.