outfit 的 3 个定义
- an assemblage of articles that equip a person for a particular task, role, trade, etc.: an explorer's outfit.
- a set of usually matching or harmonious garments and accessories worn together; coordinated costume; ensemble: a new spring outfit.
- a set of articles for any purpose: a cooking outfit.
- to furnish with an outfit, equipment, etc.; fit out; equip: to outfit an expedition to the South Pole.
- Nautical. to finish equipping at a dock.
- to furnish oneself with an outfit.
set of clothes or equipment
large group; business
- All of history’s exotic characters have been knitted from an intricate patchwork of photosynthetic scraps, downcycling solar energy into stranger and stranger outfits until its reworking potential is exhausted into a formless pile of heat waste.
- Stow your winter coats away in your main closet for the spring and get your warm weather items out in the open for easy outfit planning, or set up a rack in your entryway for a space-efficient way for guests to offload their overcoats as they arrive.
- They’ve won the National League West for seven straight years, a stretch during which they’ve transitioned from a luxe stars-and-scrubs outfit to one of the sport’s most accomplished developers of talent.
- While we haven’t had a chance to check out an R5 in person yet, some reputable photographic outfits have and the initial results look extremely promising.
- I would say that the idea that an outfit like New Tang Dynasty doesn’t have an agenda would be naive.
- They let us get ahead of the outfit, then the rest of the guys came in.
- This would outfit less than one tenth of police officers nationwide but gets the idea circulating.
- Style-wise, there has perhaps been just one outfit that could be described as a miss since Kate returned to active service.
- Regrow limbs, cure cancer, or rock a killer outfit à la Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element.
- Asked if he knew the names of the newborn quadruplets, Merritt recalled two: gi—a karate outfit—and po—a chamber pot.
- The tobacco-box, during the reign of Elizabeth, was no unimportant part of a dandy's outfit; sometimes a pouch or bag was used.
- Naw, I sold my outfit to a goggle-eyed pilgrim that has an idea buffalo hides is prime all summer.
- Curt as is the cable it has yet scope to show up a little more of our great K.'s outfit.
- "This is the most ungrateful outfit of greasers I ever met up with," cried Clip, hurrying toward the second man.
- She keeps me on ridiculously low rations, and if I had not brought my own outfit I don't think she would have sold me one.