concern 的 2 个定义
- to relate to; be connected with; be of interest or importance to; affect: The water shortage concerns us all.
- to interest or engage: She concerns herself with every aspect of the business.
- to trouble, worry, or disquiet: I am concerned about his health.
- something that relates or pertains to a person; business; affair: Law is the concern of lawyers.
- a matter that engages a person's attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person's welfare or happiness: The party was no concern of his.
- worry, solicitude, or anxiety: to show concern for someone in trouble.
concern 的近义词 30 个
- shooting match
concern 的反义词 6 个
concern 的近义词 22 个
- important matter
- tender loving care
concern 的反义词 12 个
relate to, have reference to
concern 的近义词 25 个
- belong to
- deal with
- answer to
- appertain to
- apply to
- be about
- be applicable to
- be connected with
- be dependent upon
- be interdependent with
- be pertinent to
- be well taken
- bear on
- bear upon
- depend upon
- have a bearing on
- have connections with
- have implications for
- have relation to
- have significance for
- have to do with
- pertain to
- refer to
concern 的反义词 1 个
- Without school-based counselors and social workers, these concerns may not be investigated.
- I don’t find a lot of concern about his actual policies or what’s in his heart.
- These cameras are not always accurate and raise a whole host of privacy concerns.
- Initially the company had contemplated personalizing ads, using cameras and eye-tracking, on the basis of age and gender but has since declined because of privacy concerns.
- Still, some may argue that culture and conduct concerns are too “squishy” to worry about when near-term economic outlooks are so uncertain.
- Scruff believes that sex is not the primary concern of users.
- We have to share those feelings of concern that the people are feeling.
- The economy has begun to add jobs, but the quality of those jobs is an increasing concern.
- Until concern trolls like Sarah Ditum came along trying to cover it up again.
- There is a lot of residual concern that Lizard Squad was able to get even this far.
- He turned at the sound of my voice with vastly more concern than he'd betrayed under the muzzle of Piegan's gun.
- It stands very much in the way of that universal adult education which is our present concern.
- That—and no existing institution and no current issue—is the primary concern of the present age.
- I desire and am endeavoring to be on my guard respecting matters which concern his inclination and not his reason.
- The news caused general concern throughout the house, and Ethne was frightfully upset.