party 的 3 个定义
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- to go to or give parties, especially a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint; indulge in pleasure.
party 的近义词 38 个
- coffee klatch
- festive occasion
- movable feast
party 的反义词 3 个
group supporting certain beliefs
person(s) involved in legal action
party 的近义词 14 个
party 的反义词 1 个
- party line
- life of the party
- The new sleep tracking app appears less sophisticated than similar apps offered by third parties, but I’ll need to test it further.
- Just because Obama says it doesn’t mean the rest of the party will agree.
- Among the most significant differences between the two parties are on perceptions of American exceptionalism.
- “Contextual has evolved and with the absence of the third-party cookie it’s all the more significant,” said Simone.
- That compares with the Democrats’ two-point party identification edge in 2016 exit polling and their eight-point advantage in 2012 exit polling.
- Neither the Republican nor the Democratic party have done anything to consistently target Asian- American voters.
- Although the NFL party animal loves flaunting his washboard abs, he seems more fratboy than Fabio.
- Eva Silverman, who co-hosts an Oakland Dinner Party, agrees.
- Those who come to the Dinner Party are self-selecting; they do want to talk about it.
- Talking about death is never easy, but with food, comfort, and familiarity, a new kind of dinner party is making it easier.
- Walls End Castle, when the party broke up, returned to its normal state.
- To give him a party name, he became an anti-clerical, strictly in a political and lawful sense.
- Native women were not interfered with by either party, nor were the foreigners, many of whom took refuge at the British Consulate.
- No one was hurt, although the shot was evidently intended for my party.
- Ascension being a holiday here, all we pianists made up a walking party out to Tiefurt, about two miles distant.