- to reduce to the smallest possible amount or degree.
- to represent at the lowest possible amount, value, importance, influence, etc., especially in a disparaging way; belittle.
- Things like shampoo bars and toothpaste tablets, which minimize shipping weight and packaging needs by removing water from the products, are also worth looking into.
- To start, they were tuned to minimize potential false positives.
- At the end of the day, you want to do all you can to minimize the risk of having to deal with attorney costs and the time dedication that comes with legal obligations.
- That could minimize the drop-off in turnout, which in turn could minimize the drop-off in Democratic support.
- For example, if someone wants to take out a business loan for $20,000 with a local bank, BND would lend half of the money, $10,000, and minimize the risk for that bank.
- He was not part of the conspiracy aimed at the minimization of Cressy, the scholar.