- the act of approving; approbation.
- formal permission or sanction.
- Philately. one of a group of selected stamps sent by a dealer to a prospective customer for examination and either purchase or return.
approval 的近义词 20 个
- pat on the back
- pat on the head
- pumping up
approval 的反义词 14 个
approval 的近义词 23 个
- green light
- the nod
approval 的反义词 15 个
- Other vaccines will almost certainly come to the market that only require one shot — Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose vaccine is already working through the last stage of federal approval.
- After a broader play about the group of enslaved people, who became known as the GU272, fell through, Short-Colomb said, she and Lab officials went to the university administration and got approval for her project.
- City News Service reports that any recommendations proposed by the South County Environmental Justice Task Force to clean up the Tijuana River Valley would first need approval by the supervisors.
- No one can remove someone’s liver without approval for medical purposes.
- Much like a liver can’t be taken out of a body without approval for medical purposes, neural data shouldn’t be removed either.
- “The process of getting the approval is too slow and is too cumbersome,” Rogers said.
- They would have to get court approval to re-home their children.
- It was done after we had received a binding legal opinion from Justice and approval from the White House to proceed.
- Vreeland believes that in the end, his grandmother put her subtle seal of approval on his lifestyle.
- He tried to contact a Health Republic doctor to overrule the nurse and get approval for payment.
- At the store he would never have given in, but he was not accustomed to hearing so loud a murmur of approval greet the opposition.
- She pressed her hands tighter upon her bosom; her eyes sparkled with an odd approval of that brisk deed.
- I shall be glad if your Majesty is satisfied and pleased with it, as in all I desire to win your approval.
- The socialist reads such criticism as the above with impatient approval.
- On September 17, the famous "Suffolk Resolves" were laid before the deputies for their approval.