analog 的 2 个定义
- of or relating to a mechanism, device, or technology that represents data by measurement of a continuous physical variable, as voltage or pressure.
- displaying a readout by a pointer or hands on a dial rather than by numerical digits: an analog clock.
- relating to or denoting an activity, process, etc., that is not online or computerized but that can also exist or happen with the help of such technology: In most ways, the grocery industry has remained stubbornly analog for the past few decades.She prefers analog dating, meeting and getting to know someone first in a real-life setting before deciding whether to pursue a personal relationship.
analog 的近义词 39 个
- alter ego
analog 的反义词 6 个
analog 的近义词 8 个
analog 的反义词 1 个
analog 的近义词 7 个
- The internet is vast and full of possibilities, but if you want to travel a more analog path, you can organize discussions among your peers or, if you’re in a classroom setting, ask your teacher to help you get the ball rolling.
- Thoma Bravo takes a similar view to us in finding companies going from analog to digital and making it happen fast.
- Such children would be the ideal human analog for all of the animal studies on early adversity, she thought.
- Thanks to many chemical similarities with Earth rocks, these relatively rare meteorites are widely thought to be good analogs of the dust and space rocks from the inner solar system that formed Earth’s building blocks, Piani says.
- Such children, she reasoned, would be the ideal human analog for all of the animal studies on early adversity.
- Today he still remains as the editor of that magazine's evolved and redesigned successor, Analog.
- Analog computers have been used experimentally for theoretical projections of results.