- Again, you can consult calculators or the ranges given in a particular recipe.
- Instead, modern-day extra help might take the form of an AI-powered chatbot, a live calculator or tech more subtle than either.
- The tablet as we know it is now more advanced, powerful, versatile, and, well, mercifully designed to look less like giant graphing calculators.
- Mossy Earth, for example, offers a carbon calculator and ways to negate that impact through planting native trees.
- If a calculator or a computer is going to be with you, coupled with you, reliably available in the future, then it is part of your extended self, and you ought to be testing the whole extended self.
- I used to dismantle a calculator to understand how it works.
- To wit, the health insurance calculator for Southern California says a 62-year-old would pay $7,200 a year for the top plan.
- If I read my calculator right, that would be 0.000001 per cent.
- Was the calculator created only to pump up sales of the already multi-billion-dollar statin market?
- New guidelines and a glitchy online calculator have added new confusion to the cholesterol debate.
- It was round, with a small, rectangular projection for the operator's controls and calculator.
- His Almanac was preferred to that of Leadbeater, or any other calculator cotemporary with himself.
- Then she fed more figures into the calculator and handed the result to Ato.
- Meanwhile, Nea fed rows of figures into a humming calculator.
- A computerman second class was punching the readings into the small table calculator as Multhaus read off the numbers.