- a portable computer, usually battery-powered, small enough to rest on the user's lap and having a screen that closes over the keyboard like a lid.Compare tablet.
等同于 personal computer
等同于 laptop computer
laptop 的近义词 4 个
等同于 data processor
- Denied, againThe day after the presidential inauguration, Walston was on her laptop at a friend’s house when her email pinged.
- A worker of Quarters uses her laptop in the community living area of Quarters Co-Living.
- Before his 190-square-foot apartment in San Francisco’s Tenderloin district was connected to the internet, Marvis Phillips depended on a friend with a laptop for his prolific letter-writing campaigns.
- Its connection ports allow you to hook up to laptops, game consoles, and even a TV Stick, Chromecast, PC, or IOS or Android device—giving you ample options for streaming the live game.
- If you’re using a laptop, make sure it’s charging so that there’s no chance of a dead battery interrupting the reset process.
- The hard drive on a BBC laptop was erased and memory cards were wiped clean.
- I have forgotten my laptop on a park bench numerous times, and each time someone brought it back to me.
- We can hang out with our friends from the comfort of our laptop.
- I often sit on the floor and work cross-legged with my laptop.
- Rawashda is holding his laptop as he points out every nook and cranny of his studio apartment.
- They wouldn't get anything out of my mail -- it got cleared off the server and stored on my laptop at home.
- I downloaded it all and kept it on my laptop at home, which downloaded and deleted my mail from the server every sixty seconds.
- I powered up my laptop and punched a bunch of pillows into place behind me at the top of the bed.
- I figured that building a laptop would be the best way to get the power I wanted at the price I could afford.
- A minute later, I had the case open and the keyboard removed and I was staring at the guts of my laptop.