- an edible preparation of marijuana made by soaking and grinding the young leaves and stems of the Cannabis sativa plant to create a paste, usually mixed with milk or water in traditional Indian beverages, and known for its mild hallucinogenic effects.
- There was a deal of rioting in the bazaars that night, and many a measure of bhang and toddy kept the fires burning.
- In India it is chiefly for the resin, "haschisch, churrus, bhang."
- Sometimes the leaves and stalks are dried in order to make the drug "bhang."
- On one occasion490 they secretly filled his pipe with hashish (Bhang).
- If I am in the habit of drinking Bhang, and a seller thereof sells it to me, am I to blame him or myself?