- Technology would make it possible to create a digital token that represents a van Gogh or a Picasso, and to sell slivers of art to, say, excited young investors from Manila to Minneapolis.
- Spaghetti with clams — meaty Manila and firmer middleneck — is cooked so the pasta retains some bite.
- Back in November, Manila took delivery of $30 million worth of weapons from the States.
- In Manila, 56-year-old Dolores Rivera, whose name has been changed to protect her identity, routinely dodges the cops to pick up laundry from neighbors.
- For example, in Manila there are a number of infrastructure projects that would make the city more resilient, but financial resources are limited.
- The man with the skinny tie tells me that the comic book is transported in a manila envelope.
- He wanted to go back to Manila on a plane every day, but we all stayed out there.
- Together they went around the world with Muhammad Ali, to Zaire, Manila, Kuala Lumpur.
- Look at the men playing football in the trenches in the First World War, the Thriller in Manila or the Rumble in the Jungle.
- Perhaps he holds up a manila folder and declares “I is all done wit me quahtahly repahts boss, and dey is IRIE!”
- The archbishop of Manila sends to the king (July 30, 1621) an account of ecclesiastical and some other affairs in his diocese.
- Fajardo seconds the demand of the citizens of Manila that the Audiencia be suppressed, alleging that it does more harm than good.
- In Manila particularly, amidst the pealing of bells and strains of music, unfeigned enthusiasm and joy were everywhere evident.
- But no one in Spain and few in Manila as yet could foresee how the fulfilment of the Agreement would be bungled.
- Condition of the archbishopric of Manila in regard to the affairs of ecclesiastical and secular government.