bastard 的 2 个定义
- a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
- Slang. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.a person, especially a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
- something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.
- bastard culverin.
- illegitimate in birth.
- spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
- of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or proportions: bastard quartz; bastard mahogany.