asshole 的 2 个定义
- Slang. a stupid, mean, or contemptible person.the worst part of a place or thing.
- Slang. stupid, mean, or contemptible.
- For instance, I know I’m being an asshole when I wake up grumpy and act impatiently with my wife and son.
- It is a conversation about that person being a pompous asshole.
- Now would be a good year not to let the powder panic turn you into an aggressive asshole.
- You want someone strong in power, but it’s such a fine line between being strong and being a total asshole bully and making fun of people, that kind of stuff I don’t like.
- As Mario Fraioli phrased it in his weekly running newsletter, The Morning Shakeout, the former marketing executive is “arguably the sport’s biggest benefactor, as well as perhaps its biggest asshole.”
- As a first offender, A-Rod was poised to take the fall for JWA: Juicing While an Asshole.
- But why is Brown, at least right now, seen as anything but Asshole of the Month?