understanding 的 2 个定义
- mental process of a person who comprehends; comprehension; personal interpretation: My understanding of the word does not agree with yours.
- intellectual faculties; intelligence; mind: a quick understanding.
- superior power of discernment; enlightened intelligence: With her keen understanding she should have become a leader.
- characterized by understanding; prompted by, based on, or demonstrating comprehension, intelligence, discernment, empathy, or the like: an understanding attitude.
understanding 的近义词 33 个
understanding 的反义词 7 个
understanding 的近义词 25 个
understanding 的反义词 7 个
- People get an approximate social understanding and that seems to work pretty well.
- Jalisa Washington-Price, vice president, political and advocacy, iHeartMediaJane Mayer’s book gave me a deep understanding about the problem I wanted to fix.
- Then, follow-up with why you grouped the ones that set off the same search results and are part of the same topic, for more understanding.
- Although he wasn’t working for the co-op at that time, Miltenberger said, it is his understanding that the hospital wanted to help keep competition in that marketplace.
- The goal is to develop a deeper understanding of how different approaches work or fall short.
- Nothing made Groucho funnier than having this Margaret Dumont around not understanding the jokes.
- Understanding my own dreams had a lot to do with getting me off the juice.
- As she discussed her understanding of the voting rights campaign and how she planned to recreate it, I grew more relieved.
- My understanding was that according to most Christian beliefs, being trans or gay was a sin, cut and dry.
- Now half-awake, we need all the help we can get in understanding our situation.
- I would ask you to imagine it translated into every language, a common material of understanding throughout all the world.
- Our social life is aimless without it, we are a crowd without a common understanding.
- The hopes of a man that is void of understanding are vain and deceitful: and dreams lift up fools.
- The friars were exceedingly wroth, and combined to defeat the Generalʼs efforts to come to an understanding with the rebels.
- The two enjoyed a mutual understanding from which he was excluded, a private intimacy that was spiritual, mental,— physical.