percipience 的 2 个定义
- perceiving or capable of perceiving.
- having perception; discerning; discriminating: a percipient choice of wines.
- a person or thing that perceives.
percipience 的近义词 18 个
- We consider indeed conditions for percipience, but only so far as those conditions are among the disclosures of perception.
- Nothing can be more certain than that, apart from percipience, there is no matter that matters.
- Our suggestions were callous, monstrous, everything that could arise from earth-bound non-percipience of sacred things.
- And we now come to other cases, where the percipience has been collective, although it has not been repeated.