- 看过 middle-age spread 的人也看了 :
- beer belly
- love handles
- pot belly
- spare tire
- bay window
middle-age spread 的定义
- an increase in bulk, especially in the waist and buttocks, associated with the onset of middle age and the body's decreasing ability to metabolize calories efficiently.
middle-age spread 近义词
middle-age spread 的近义词 12 个
等同于 bay window
middle-age spread 的近义词 7 个
- Before anti-vaxxers, there were anti-fluoriders: a group who spread fear about the anti-tooth decay agent added to drinking water.
- According to Pew, 14 of the 20 countries in the Middle East and North Africa have blasphemy laws.
- However much we gossip about heterosexual couples with large age gaps, we at least refrain from calling them sex offenders.
- In straight relationships with an age gap, words like ‘gold-digger’ and ‘trophy wife’ get thrown around.
- In the middle of all of that past suffering and present-day conflict, this Cosby bomb was dropped.
- Here began indeed, in the drab surroundings of the workshop, in the silent mystery of the laboratory, the magic of the new age.
- She looked so sweet when she said it, standing and smiling there in the middle of the floor, the door-way making a frame for her.
- Suddenly, however, he became aware of a small black spot far ahead in the very middle of the unencumbered track.
- The Rev. Alonzo Barnard, seventy-one years of age, accompanied by his daughter, was present.
- The Seven-score and four on the six middle Bells, the treble leading, and the tenor lying behind every change, makes good Musick.