- stomach: The baby had a pain in his tummy.
- Tell your parents you’ve got a tummy ache, and they’ll write you a note.
- Sometimes restaurant veggies are cooked with heavy sauces and spices that could upset a baby’s tummy.
- Maybe it just tastes good, or in some cases, it helps them vomit if their tummy is upset.
- The goal came off his tummy inside the Portuguese box, an apt way to score for a very gutsy player.
- While slips can hide VPL and your backside on a windy day, Spanx can help hide a lot more, like cellulite or a protruding tummy.
- It was scheduled for last year but the Queen had to cancel with an upset tummy which saw her hospitalized.
- “I made a promise to my children when they were in my tummy that there is no way I could ever, ever, ever go back,” she had said.
- I pooed on my skirt at work today Today was an 'upset tummy' day.
- Happy's liable to go to bed with an empty tummy, if yuh don't ride out and warn him to approach easy.
- I came in plastered from head to foot with lying in the rain on my tummy and peering over the top of a trench.
- I had to lie on my tummy in the mud, my nose just showing above the parapet, for the best part of twenty-four hours.
- "Come f-f-f-f-from the e-e-e-earth getting a t-t-t-t-tummy ache," sagely announced Ding-dong Bell.
- You wont have any room in your tummy for your picnic, and Huldah has packed an awful big one.