degradation 的近义词 19 个
degradation 的反义词 10 个
- Meanwhile those excluded from the environmental movement are often the same people who face the greatest threats from climate change and have the most to lose from environmental degradation.
- Hurricanes and floods, droughts and fires, environmental degradation, increased poverty and fierce global resource competition are just some of the likely potential harms.
- These contributions will help offset some of the degradation of insect habitat.
- They don’t want to show human brutishness and degradation in their museums.
- However, despite this support, over the course of 2020 I experienced a material degradation of my overall mental health, which resulted in a period of hospitalization in August.
- There are always examples of degradation, but there are very few examples of ecosystems left that are that pristine.
- Digestion is a technical term which relates the mechanical, enzymatic, and chemical degradation of food.
- “Since this past November, you have seen the slow and steady drumbeat of degradation,” Steele says.
- And this of course raises the specter of Republican lies that make their own contribution to the degradation of public discourse.
- So it is with Just Send Me Word, a heroic love story amid the squalor and degradation of the Gulag.
- It all charmed him inexpressibly, so that he realised—yes, in a sense—the degradation of his twenty years' absorption in business.
- But Weirmarsh, with his innate cunning, presented to him a picture of exposure and degradation which held him horrified.
- Come to our aid then; the morning of our Redemption from degradation, adorns the horizon.
- Raise the mothers above the level of degradation, and the offspring is elevated with them.
- He watches the budding of evil instincts, the ignoble habits idly acquired in degradation.