ant bear 的定义
ant bear 近义词
- “If Charleston harbor needs improvement, let the commerce of Charleston bear the burden,” he said.
- He said, “I am breaking my heart over this story, and cannot bear to finish it.”
- Once again he accused the West of being unfair to Russia, bringing back his favorite metaphor, the Russian bear.
- Maybe our dear bear should sit quietly, not chase piglets and just eat berries and honey.
- Putin suggested that all the West wanted was to turn the Russian bear into “taxidermy.”
- Many British Ferns evidence a marked tendency to “sport,” and this is a fact which the beginner should always bear in mind.
- The bear laughed and joined his companion, and the torpedo thundered away.
- This may be done by taking the humming tone and bringing to bear upon it a strong pressure of energy.
- The left heel followed like lightning, and the right paw also slipped, letting the bear again fall heavily on the ice below.
- The bear watched him narrowly with its wicked little eyes, though it did not see fit to cease its paw-licking.