farrow 的 3 个定义
- a litter of pigs.
- to bring forth.
- to produce a litter of pigs.
- If you need a show for millennials, why not hand it over to Ronan Farrow, the offspring of celebrity parents.
- This two-person play is a showcase for seasoned actors, starting with Brian Dennehy and Mia Farrow.
- Ronan Farrow may have gotten all the attention, but another new anchor at MSNBC started the same day as him.
- “She also has amazing hair,” Farrow said of Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko.
- Farrow was showered with congratulations by guest upon guest, so much so that they got in the way of winding the segments up.
- As the quantity of milk diminishes in a farrow cow, the quality improves within certain limits.
- I turned hastily, just in time to see the farrow cow in the act of shredding herself through a tight barbed wire fence.
- "If he knew that his business here was to flatter the local lady-pigs with farrow, Wutzchen would hop out and run," Aaron said.
- I had 60 well-bred sows, young and old, and I could count on them to farrow at least three times in two years.
- Miss Farrow was a telepath; I'd not called my girl by name, only by an affectionate mental image.