- freedom from deceit, hypocrisy, or duplicity; honesty in intention or in communicating; earnestness.
sincerity 的近义词 24 个
- good faith
sincerity 的反义词 7 个
- They are dedicated to filling the world with stories, emotions, curiosity, and sincerity using the power of creativity and technology.
- When Elin posted on Reddit about her idea, she said she received a couple of responses, but was struck by Adams’s enthusiasm and sincerity.
- That the son of the president, someone who has been on the campaign trail stumping for his father, would say this with sincerity during a period when deaths from the coronavirus are on the rise is simply callous.
- Some believe that China is showing its readiness to assume a leadership position on global climate initiatives, while others doubted the sincerity of Xi’s vow.
- The government has now said it is taking measures to “immediately cancel all mining titles held in National Parks” around the country but campaigners are not buying the sincerity of government on this until it is signed into law.
- Was it because of his sincerity to support women or was it to build his personal brand?
- But as faking sincerity is difficult, replicating insouciance is a challenge.
- The fact is, many people will question your sincerity if you just keep going to black churches in search of black votes.
- Kim approached her career with tenacity and sincerity; any sort of coolness, remove, or privacy was not a luxury she could afford.
- It has its own heartbeat and a sincerity and entertainment value, and is quite uplifting.
- Answered Elizabeth, hardly attempting to conceal her scornful doubt of his sincerity.
- "It is good to pray here," she said, in a tone the mildness and sincerity of which made the reproach more cutting.
- It would be impossible to find two figures more life-like, more literal, or painted with greater sincerity.
- It is best not to dig and delve for a meaning, Miss Tessa; society sanctions many phrases that you would not speak in sincerity.
- Covenanting should be engaged in with sincerity, and with a resolution to perform the engagement made.