- a distended or protuberant belly.
- potbelly stove.
- potbelly wood.
- Sandwiched in between was a “Potbelly Punch” of SoCal Fruit Punch and mandarin vodka.
- After building some followers, I started performing at the Potbelly Sandwich Shop by my house in Maryland.
- He tells us about the controversy over his appearance and how he started singing in a Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
- The Falcone family owns seven dogs, two cats, and two potbelly pigs.
- As for current crushes, she likes a clean-shaven George Clooney, but with a giant beard (and a potbelly to match) in Syriana.
- Abara followed his comfortable potbelly into the room; his fluty voice was indignant: "I never snore."