cut down 的 2 个定义
- reduction; decrease; diminution: a cutdown in sales.
- Surgery. the incision of a superficial vein in order to effect direct insertion of a catheter.
- reduced in size.
- abridged or condensed: They televised a cutdown version of the movie.
cut down 近义词
- Mayhew, at the cutdown day news conference, expressed confidence in the collaborative roster-building process they’ve put in place.
- I believe he was in there and did the—he helped Dr. Curtis with the cutdown, the initial cutdown.
- Then, the initial cutdown that I started was ineffective and infiltrated into the tissues.
- After I had completed the cutdown, I went around to the right side of the patient and saw the head wound.
- Will you describe in lay language what you mean by a cutdown in relationship to what they did in this case?
- And what, specifically, did you do pursuant to the cutdown on his leg?