abecedarian 的 2 个定义
- a person who is learning the letters of the alphabet.
- a beginner in any field of learning.
- of or relating to the alphabet.
- arranged in alphabetical order.
- rudimentary; elementary; primary.
- Perry had 123 kids from 104 families; the number in Abecedarian was even smaller.
- The original figures for the cost of Perry and Abecedarian were overstated by a factor of two.
- And that's pocket change compared to Abecedarian, which cost an amazing $90,000 per student in today's dollars.
- That made it easier for Perry and Abecedarian to put together a skilled, committed team.
- A man may always study, but he must not always go to school what a contemptible thing is an old Abecedarian!
- It was an abecedarian hymn originally, and is undoubtedly a very ancient composition.