expert 的 3 个定义
- a person who has special skill or knowledge in some particular field; specialist; authority: a language expert.
- Military. the highest rating in rifle marksmanship, above that of marksman and sharpshooter.a person who has achieved such a rating.
- possessing special skill or knowledge; trained by practice; skillful or skilled: an expert driver; to be expert at driving a car.
- pertaining to, coming from, or characteristic of an expert: expert work; expert advice.
- to act as an expert for.
expert 的近义词 24 个
- big league
expert 的反义词 14 个
- Postal workers and independent experts say that has caused mail to pile up in post offices and caused multiday delays in localities across the country.
- She added that she felt Pence’s top officials often showed derision toward the administration’s medical experts.
- His suspicions are out of step with the views of election experts and many within his own party, who are building large-scale vote-by-mail programs.
- Unless we have a dermatologist, a doctor, an expert co-sign that product, we don’t cover it.
- States have broad power — known as “police power” — to protect public health in an emergency, even when doing so infringes on individual liberties, legal experts say.
- I went into the audition as Fericito, the Venezuelan percussionist, and then I did a self-defense expert.
- “He was a brave field commander and an expert in intelligence, and in organizing popular and tribal forces,” said the eulogist.
- Well, one expert I talked to said that physically it involves little more than a $20 cable.
- An expert in education talks about race relations, the political environment and what can be done to improve things.
- Carter has also been a fixture on boards and expert panels, in think tanks and at universities.
- And having an enormous appetite he was fortunate in being expert at finding angleworms.
- He has his particular likings and tit-bits, and is very expert in carving out the parts of an animal that please him best.
- But, as many people know, and all may believe, running in a crowded London street is difficult—even to an expert London thief.
- When conversing recently with an expert on this subject I asked whether the use of asbestos would not effect the desired object.
- His services as witness and expert adviser were in great request by railway companies.