support system 的定义
- people who provide support: a family support system to help a troubled youth.
support system 近义词
等同于 support group
- You’ve got to have a support system, and work can be one of the supports, but it can’t be all of the support.
- Although there are established traditions and support systems for helping someone through a death, relationship losses can be difficult to accept and process because our “lost” loved one is still alive.
- Earlier this year, Toyota showed off a robotic butler concept, which involves suspending several robotic arms from a support system built into the structure of the home.
- Almost any time we allow the life support systems of our planet or society to be commodified, it drives other breakdowns.
- The mission will test out the Orion vehicle hardware, software, and life support systems.
- “I do not support gay marriages being recognized in Florida,” he wrote Andrew Walther of Sanford.
- If the Israel model ban were directed towards disordered eating, Ravin says she would support it whole-heartedly.
- There were no deaths on scheduled commercial aviation flights in 2014, in a system that operates 68,000 flights a day.
- She fills her characters up—strong women beating back against a sexist system—with so much heart.
- In October, he traveled to Denver with Fry to support his work with LGBT rights organization The Matthew Sheppard Foundation.
- Sweden excluded British goods, conformably to the continental system established by Bonaparte.
- As Spain, however, has fallen from the high place she once held, her colonial system has also gone down.
- The reformers of the earlier period were not indifferent to the need for centralized organization in the banking system.
- His enemies persistently insinuated that he was really returning to Spain to support the clericals actively.
- Accordingly, the question "How far does the note issue under the new system seem likely to prove an elastic one?"