- basaltic lava having a rough surface.
等同于 support group
等同于 twelve step program
- Each word, from aa to za, gets its own two-page spread with a poem and a pic.
- A copy of AA Today, an Alcoholics Anonymous publication, rested atop the bureau.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) has operated in Tehran for a number of years.
- One former alcoholic, Alireza, regularly attends AA meetings.
- He was raised by hippies and accompanied his father, a heroin addict, to AA meetings.
- All this unseemly rage and row about such aa Dorcas, I never saw you carry on like this before.
- Square off both ends and drill two small holes in the outside surface of each end, at AA, about 3/8 in.
- Many words written with would now use simple e, and the letter (pronounced like continental o) was written aa.
- Some Mittau noises came across the Aa, the rumble of wheels, and a barking of dogs.
- Also provision should be made for taking up the "slack" (as by the screws AA, Fig. 42).