- of or based on a program for recovery from addiction originating with Alcoholics Anonymous and providing 12 progressive levels toward attainment.
等同于 twelve step program
- Grindr currently has twelve ‘tribes,’ and for some people this just is not enough.
- When twelve people are killed by violence, whoever they are, for whatever reason, that is a tragedy and a waste.
- Twelve-year-old dance prodigy Maddie Ziegler has suffered the wrath of Dance Moms tyrant Abby Lee Miller.
- But Brooke was out of step with the New Left and its notion of radical chic.
- In the 21st century women are earning their equality every step of the way… including the bedroom.
- The bride elect rushes up to him, and so they both step down to the foot-lights.
- But, when the car came thundering down, it was crammed to the step; with a melancholy gesture, the driver declined her signal.
- Sol got up, slowly; took a backward step into the yard; filled his lungs, opened his mouth, made his eyes round.
- She was growing a little stout, but it did not seem to detract an iota from the grace of every step, pose, gesture.
- It was close upon twelve o'clock, and the "Rooms" had been open to the public for two hours.