pocket calculator 的定义
- an electronic calculator small enough to be carried on one's person.
pocket calculator 近义词
等同于 adding machine
- I was already over forty, had hardly a nickel in my pocket and this was the biggest break in my life.
- It had a wide brim and a tall crown, which created an insulated pocket of air and could also be used to carry water.
- This leaves thousands of women at companies across the United States left to pay out of pocket for their birth control.
- One African American woman brandished a pocket-sized copy of the Constitution while marching.
- Being dapper is all about attention to detail, like sporting a perfectly tucked handkerchief in your suit pocket.
- The young man smiled at the girl, as he crushed up the notes and stuffed them into his pocket.
- Down in his galleries and chambers where it was dark as a pocket Grandfather Mole enjoyed himself thoroughly.
- Absently his hands wandered through the pockets, and found his purse and the money in an outside pocket.
- “Of course we know it, sir,” rejoined Fogg, slapping his pocket—perhaps by accident.
- Thinking it was a request for employment which he could not offer, Malcolm stuffed it carelessly into a pocket.