mature 的 3 个定义
- complete in natural growth or development, as plant and animal forms: a mature rose bush.
- ripe, as fruit, or fully aged, as cheese or wine.
- fully developed in body or mind, as a person: She was a mature woman who took her family responsibilities seriously.
- to make mature; ripen, as fruit or cheese.
- to bring to full development: His hard experiences in the city matured him.
- to complete or perfect: We matured our vision for the company.She matured her songwriting throughout her career.
- to become mature; ripen, as fruit or cheese.
- to come to full development: Our plans have not yet matured.
- Finance. to become due, as a note.
mature 的近义词 25 个
- fully grown
- in full bloom
- in one's prime
- of age
mature 的反义词 10 个
become adult, fully grown
mature 的近义词 29 个
- grow up
- attain majority
- become experienced
- become wise
- come of age
- fill out
- reach adulthood
- reach majority
- settle down
- shoot up
mature 的反义词 9 个
- It will be mature and practical and commercial eventually, but there’s a lot of work to be done still.
- Sean, who’s one of the savviest China analysts we know, also argues that over the last five years, China’s equity markets have deepened and matured, leaving China’s emerging tech ventures far less dependent on Western exchanges for raising capital.
- Delete or revise your obsolete content, fix technical errors, regularly produce high-quality new content, and that mature, stagnant blog can quickly get back to 20%, 30%, or even higher year-over-year growth in organic search traffic.
- One speculation stems from the fact that brain regions controlling how we react to stress are among ones that continue to mature during adolescence.
- This new wave of investment—or bubble if you prefer—has echoes of the 2017 craze, but also represents a new phase for the rapidly maturing cryptocurrency industry.
- But if you have a hearing and you prove that someone is mature enough, well then that state interest evaporates.
- Doctors have long wrestled with the age of consent when it comes to mature adolescents.
- His mature wit and poetic style drew in those around him and we connected instantly.
- [But] it is permissible to separate them if the children are grown and mature.
- The mixing of mature and innocent can make people uncomfortable, which is often what Boyfriend wants.
- I have always kept trouble from you; that is why, at your mature age, you have so little character.
- And now, please note that I want your new work to be wider, deeper, more mature.
- The form is so perfect, mature, and full of style—in the sense that the intention and craftsmanship are everywhere concealed.
- How often an expression in the mature years of a womans life would reveal a long story, if one could but read it.
- It made me smile to remember how mature Patsy had been when I meekly ran her errands and gladly wore her yoke in the old days.