- unbiased by personal interest or advantage; not influenced by selfish motives: a disinterested decision by the referee.
- notinterested; indifferent.
disinterestedness 的近义词 16 个
disinterestedness 的反义词 3 个
- Even if people are disinterested in voting, they still have to maintain a belief that it is fair and that people have access to voting as a means for changing our president or any of our representatives.
- He’s had a lot of good ideas and it sounds good, but when he gets so far and he gets disinterested, he drops the ball and moves on to something else.
- Although the Blakes had taken in a minor in need of a safe home, the child welfare system seemed distant and disinterested.
- In some states the requirements are strict in respect to the disinterestedness of the official who takes the acknowledgment.
- As a man the Marshal was loved and respected by all for his absolute disinterestedness and straightforwardness.
- It is the motive alone that gives merit to human actions, and disinterestedness perfects them.
- In spite of yourself, you think of leaving me some day, and you want to put your disinterestedness beyond risk of suspicion.
- How noble was his disinterestedness in giving to Lot the choice of lands for his family and his flocks and his cattle!