- France and Laney, for example, added a disclaimer to the start of the documentary stating that some characters had been “digitally disguised” for their protection.
- Food52 clearly notes online that the masks “are not a substitute for N95 or surgical-grade masks and they are not FDA approved,” a disclaimer echoed on nearly all of the product pages for these masks.
- If they do not, they will no longer be able to use that disclaimer to run ads about social issues, elections or politics.
- Since 2018, Facebook has required all political advertisements to carry a disclaimer that they’re paid for or sponsored.
- If we discover that the phone, email or website are no longer active or valid … they will no longer be able to use that disclaimer to run ads about social issues, elections or politics.
- It also required that ads print a disclaimer if they digitally altered the models.
- The editor then removed the disclaimer and printed the letter instead.
- Amazon has put a racism disclaimer on its series of “Tom and Jerry” cartoons.
- Every Woody Allen review begins with an unspoken disclaimer.
- She then laughs and voices the disclaimer, “Well, not really old, but older.”
- With some difficulty Jos explained his mother's disclaimer of the title of Senora, and the choice of names she offered to Ramona.
- Evidently this disclaimer is a pretended one; the preceding stanza and ll.
- He wants to get rid of the dust if he can find the true owner, and get a disclaimer of ownership from the gangsters.
- Curious it was, too, how this deeper question ever forced itself to the surface, despite effort and disclaimer.
- And Tishy was not sorry to hear this, because her disclaimer of a binding promise was only true in the letter.