aloneness 的 2 个定义
state of being alone
- But the feeling of aloneness, of isolation, never goes away.
- This aloneness fell upon them like a thing that had a pulse and was alive.
- There was only the sea and the sky and the stars, only the perfection of aloneness, Le rve de rester ensemble sans dessein.
- Yet in that aloneness, when companionship was more precious than anything else on earth, neither had cried quits.
- He found a healing chastity in his sudden aloneness; it roused in him an almost angry desire to recover his lost monasticism.
- Wilder had cruised away, and the young consul was conscious of a sense of aloneness.