abductor / æbˈdʌk tər /
- The husband, meanwhile, claims that he found her at a railway station and managed to rescue her from the abductors, and later, they decided to get married.
- Richard Ben Cramer explores the abduction of Olympic athlete Kari Swenson and the indefatigable sheriff who hunted her abductor.
- Jaycee Dugard, who was held captive for 18 years in a squalid series of tents by her abductor, who fathered her two children.
- Her parents tell Evie Salomon how they picture her abductor—if he exists at all.
- In the nearly four months since then, her parents have only grown more haunted by the specter of her abductor.
- Till then I hadnt had the faintest idea that my abductor was the Gray Phantom.
- Your sweetheart's abductor is no other than the Marquis de Villebelle.
- He comes to beg my help in discovering the abductor of her he loves.
- Was she a true woman or what my fears pictured her—the scheming, unprincipled abductor of Gwendolen Ocumpaugh?
- I did not hate him, for I found it, even now, impossible to believe that he was the abductor of my girl.