taking away by force
- Brown has only been charged with kidnapping and burglary in connection with Cash’s abduction while authorities wait for the results of forensic tests.
- Scientists will go back to those twilight fields, and bats — at least, the dimmer ones — will return to their caves with new tales of alien abduction and bizarre medical procedures.
- On Thursday, Lady Gaga’s father, Joe Germanotta, told the New York Post that the family is “devastated” by the abduction of the star’s beloved pets.
- Contrary to claims by governments, Boko Haram and other militant groups are only expanding their influence — as demonstrated by the abduction of Nigerian school students in December.
- On Tuesday, officials said they charged Roldan, 40, with abduction in Decker’s disappearance.
- Did he denounce the involvement of organized crime in the abduction and disappearance of 43 students in the nearby city of Iguala?
- Now, their love story faces an even bigger threat—his abduction by the Nusra Front.
- In the weeks immediately following the mass abduction, about 60 of the kidnapped girls escaped.
- The Estonian statement implied the alleged abduction is an intentional slap in the face to the Americans.
- The timing of the alleged abduction has triggered alarm throughout the region.
- The story of an abduction of the day throws more light upon the state of society than any number of political disquisitions.
- Tharn was beginning to wonder what far-reaching effects this half-mad abduction would have on his future life.
- She knew by this time that Jotan had nothing to do with her abduction; no hireling of his would dare handle her so roughly.
- With closed eyes Adbor gasped out, in a few broken sentences, his story of death and abduction.
- It remains to be explained how the hunters received timely notice of the abduction of Sarah.