abdominal 的 2 个定义
- of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- Usually abdominals. Informal. the abdominal muscles.
concerning the stomach and the area below it
- What’s more, people taking the antibiotic were much more likely than those getting a placebo to report side effects, such as abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea.
- That’s when she first started experiencing symptoms such as a low appetite and abdominal distension.
- In lower organisms, which lack the abdominal cavity and intestines, digestion is accomplished by a particular type of cells—mobile mesodermal cells—that move around engulfing and dissolving food particles.
- Last July, Cory Dowd’s nagging abdominal pain was getting worse.
- People who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and develop severe headaches, abdominal pain, leg pain or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their medical provider.
- For the entire duration of the hours I spent inside San Pedro I noticed my abdominal muscles remained perpetually clenched.
- The 31-year-old nun began to feel severe abdominal cramps on Wednesday and gave birth just a few hours later.
- I had to have major abdominal surgery, and they said, ‘You can't hold your baby.’
- The cancer was detected during an abdominal scan in October 2003, as Fortune magazine reported in a 2008 cover story.
- The HFCS-fed animals also had increases in abdominal fat and triglycerides.
- He saw the tenseness of the abdominal organs, felt the blind fear in the creature's mind.
- Lane put his hand into the abdominal incision and squeezed the heart through the diaphragm.
- The book-lungs openings are found on the ventral surface of the first abdominal segment, as is also the epigynum.
- If, however, the midriff contract so powerfully that the lower ribs are drawn inward, the abdominal walls follow them.
- The extent to which this is successful can be inferred from the degree to which the abdominal wall bulges forward.