- Underneath my name, in black ballpoint pen, it says: Abd pain; Diff breathing; Inhalation.
- Abd Ar-Rahim al-Hammadi, who goes by the name Abu Omar, is the assistant headmaster at the school.
- Other officials in Yemen have expressed doubt as to whether Abd al-Raouf was even a member of AQAP.
- The intended target, an al Qaeda chief named Abd al-Raouf al-Dahab, was not in the vehicle.
- “If the regime is pushed into a corner, it will use chemical weapons,” says the captain, Abd al-Salam Ahmed Abdul Razek.
- Abd Allah was so pleased with this compliment that he ordered him a valuable present.
- "On my head and eyes;" and Abd el Aziz receiving a token from the Sultan, went out immediately to obey his orders.
- M. Thiers wrote to her from Florence that he was not satisfied with the treaty concluded with Abd-el-Kader.
- In 1848, Abd-el-Kadir and his numerous family occupied this suite.
- It was at this time that the world first heard of Abd-el-Kader.