son of a bitch 的 2 个定义
plural sons of bitches.
- a contemptible or thoroughly disagreeable person; scoundrel.
- a disagreeable matter; a chore.
更多son of a bitch例句
- The use of slurs from both characters makes it clear just how “new” the idea of an openly gay son is even in this time.
- ROME — What does it take for a Hollywood A-lister to get a private audience with Pope Francis?
- This is a guy who has his son-in-law clean his eyeglasses, for crying out loud.
- Yes, Byrd—dead four-and-a-half years now—was a Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan.
- “They know there are drug spots,” said Wanda Williams, who was out for a walk with her son.
- Now-a-days it is the bankrupt who flouts, and his too confiding creditors who are jeered and laughed at.
- Elyon is the name of an ancient Phœnician god, slain by his son El, no doubt the “first-born of death” in Job xviii.
- My son,” said Grabantak one evening to Chingatok, “if we are henceforth to live in peace, why not unite and become one nation?
- Twice a year the formal invitation was sent out by the old nobleman to his only son, and to his two nephews.
- He felt himself the meanest, vilest thing a-crawl upon this sinful earth, and she—dear God!