outback 的 3 个定义
- Usually the outback . the back country or remote settlements; the bush.
- of, relating to, or located in the back country: outback settlements.
- in or to the back country: They moved outback many years ago.
- Strictly speaking, driving your Outback to the outback is not what causes gas drilling at your campsite.
- Our study published in the journal PeerJ documents Australotitan cooperensis – Australia’s largest dinosaur species ever discovered, and the largest land-dwelling species to have walked the outback.
- She traveled around the Australian outback with a paleontologist searching for clues to how giant mammals went extinct 40,000 years ago.
- Still, New South Wales officials are concerned after an 18-year-old Sydney man tested positive after traveling to outback areas including Broken Hill for a camping trip.
- In September, Australia’s Qantas airways claimed that customers snapped up seats on a seven-hour flight over Australia’s Gold Coast and outback wilderness within 10 minutes of them going live.
- His big break came in 1992 when an aging cardinal plucked him from his outback and persuaded the Vatican to make him a bishop.
- The couple will leave George in Canberra to travel to Uluru, or Ayers Rock, in the Outback.
- She was cast into the limelight as a contestant on Survivor: The Australian Outback in 2001.
- In the wake of this news, 10 tidbits on the dogs who roam the outback.
- Dingoes are unique to Australia and can be found in the outback.
- I can imagine some stockman in the outback taking umbrage at a kangaroo asserting its equality.
- There seems a quiet sort of sadness always running through outback humour—whether alleged or otherwise.