menage 的 2 个定义
plural mé·nages [mey-nah-zhiz; French mey-nazh]. /meɪˈnɑ ʒɪz; French meɪˈnaʒ/.
- a domestic establishment; household.
- of or relating to a ménage à trois: erotic ménage fiction.
menage 的近义词 44 个
- heirs and assigns
- kith and kin
menage 的反义词 1 个
- His wife came twice a week to clean up and set things to rights in the Baxter menage—his two houses.
- There is a femme de menage who goes with the apartment, and we can rent everything, even the table linen, the Huttons say.
- It struck him as pitifully appropriate to the Enslee menage that Love should be left out in the cold.
- Menage wrote a book upon the amenities of the civil law, which does anything but fulfil its promise.
- But it's only when a menage becomes socially impossible that a sensible man will interfere.