family tree 的定义
- a genealogical chart showing the ancestry, descent, and relationship of all members of a family or other genealogical group.
family tree 近义词
- A slightly sweeter, citrus-accented drink that prompts Tanqueray haters like myself to think twice about this liquor’s family tree.
- In recent decades, biologists have reconstructed great swaths of the family tree that relates all known organisms.
- Oregon had sequenced far less than us, but they had samples from all over the coronavirus family tree.
- We put any family documents or family tree information in desk drawers downstairs, to be dealt with later.
- In return for your $50 year-long donation, you will receive a monthly update on your whale, plus a family tree.
- Everywhere I go, ‘Hey Cartman, you must like Family Guy, right?’
- The third suspect, an 18-year-old named Hamyd Mourad, who turned himself in, is part of the same extended family.
- Saved from the public gallows, Weeks was virtually exiled from the city, and wound up in Mississippi, where he raised a family.
- A spokesman for Lewisham council said last year that it would be forced to act if the family returned to Britain.
- Three on-the-record stories from a family: a mother and her daughters who came from Phoenix.
- And that was that if he and his wife were to ever live together again and be happy, the family were to be kept out of it.
- “This house must have been the hotel of some distinguished family, Baron; it is nobly proportioned,” said David Arden.
- What course was taken to supply that assembly when any noble family became extinct?
- The pig family did not know when Squinty would be taken away from them, and all they could do was to wait.
- Mrs. Jolly Robin had often wished—when she was trying to feed a rapidly-growing family—that she could hunt forp.