- 看过 country mile 的人也看了 :
- far piece
country mile 的定义
- a long distance: He can hit a baseball a country mile.
country mile 近义词
- In that country at that moment, the Catholics have practically disappeared.
- Elsewhere, courts throughout the country have placed limits on speech this year.
- “This is a federal mandate that is causing some real problems for schools across the country,” Kline told a CBS affiliate in July.
- Charles “Father” Coughlin, a raving anti-Semite, was one of the most popular radio hosts in the country.
- It marked a groundbreaking moment in how the country viewed Jews, especially Jewish women.
- What need to look to right or left when you are swallowing up free mile after mile of dizzying road?
- The country is well inhabited, for it contains fifty-one cities, near a hundred walled towns, and a great number of villages.
- In the drawing-room things went on much as they always do in country drawing-rooms in the hot weather.
- Nothing remarkable occurred in our march through this country.
- There are some folk in this country, you know, who manifest a very retiring disposition at times.