come down on 的定义
- Also, come down upon.
come down on 近义词
come down on 的近义词 7 个
come down on 的反义词 3 个
更多come down on例句
- Just the hard-on before you shoot unarmed members of the public.
- Meanwhile, in Florida, Bush was flooded with questions about whether gay marriage could possibly come to the Sunshine State.
- These generally come from the outside, from cultural pressures and messages.
- Clad in a blue, striped button-down, a silver watch adorning his left wrist, Huckabee beams on the cover.
- But there is an underlying feeling that the worst is yet to come.
- In their shelter, Brion and Ulv crouched low and wondered why the attack didn't come.
- The bride elect rushes up to him, and so they both step down to the foot-lights.
- I take the Extream Bells, and set down the six Changes on them thus.
- His wife stood smiling and waving, the boys shouting, as he disappeared in the old rockaway down the sandy road.
- Babylas raised his pale face; he knew what was coming; it had come so many times before.