Usually the boondocks .
- an uninhabited area with thick natural vegetation, as a backwoods or marsh.
- a remote rural area: The company moved to a small town out in the boondocks.
- The Navigator has other amenities that assist with life in the boondocks.
- Jones is a veteran of another beloved-yet-controversial animated series on Adult Swim, The Boondocks.
- Aaron McGruder's The Boondocks has been around for almost 20 and it's come back from the dead more than once.
- Last year Boyd was transferred to Haynesville Correctional Center, a medium-security prison deep in the Virginia boondocks.
- So he was in Pakistan for almost 10 years, mostly in settled urban centers, not caves in the remote tribal boondocks.