bay window 的定义
- an alcove of a room, projecting from an outside wall and having its own windows, especially one having its own foundations.Compare bow window, oriel.
- Informal. a large, protruding belly; paunch.
bay window 近义词
bay window 的近义词 3 个
- The interior video shows the gunman firing the shot through the window.
- I fall back into a dream and then suddenly there is a tapping on the window just above my bed.
- In fact, these kinds of advances helped give religion another huge window of opportunity for racial reconciliation in the 1960s.
- As part of the MassEquality coalition, Marc Solomon, a former Senate aide, was working to get Bay State legislators to vote no.
- The Tampa Bay Times got their hands on a full copy of the letter the retired judge sent to Winston.
- But at the instant I caught a sight of my counterfeit presentment in a shop window, and veiled my haughty crest.
- She had listened—she had listened intently, looking straight out of the window and without moving.
- The east window in this church has been classed as the A1 of modern painted windows.
- The clerks had not arrived yet, and he beguiled the time by looking out of the staircase window.
- First a shower of shells dropping all along the lower ridges and out over the surface of the Bay.