- an act or instance of carrying into effect; fulfillment: the accomplishment of our desires.
- something done admirably or creditably: Space exploration is a major accomplishment of science.
- anything accomplished; deed; achievement: a career measured in a series of small accomplishments.
- Often accomplishments. a grace, skill, or knowledge expected in polite society.any acquired ability or knowledge.
something successfully done, completed
accomplishment 的近义词 28 个
- bringing about
- carrying out
accomplishment 的反义词 18 个
- Most Valuable Player tends to favor how well a player does at lifting her team, a nexus of individual accomplishment and team record.
- A great accomplishment, unfortunately, would be to get back to where they were before this pandemic started.
- They say listening to podcasts makes you smarter, and if the accomplishments of Fortune’s 40 under 40 are anything to go by, that certainly appears to be true.
- Vice presidents must always strike an awkward balance — develop their own political brands while also getting at least some credit for the accomplishments of the administrations they were part of.
- In a memo announcing Vacchi’s appointment to deputy chief operating officer for neighborhood services in 2018, Michell hailed his accomplishments as development services director.
- But millions of rules result in perpetual error, and, as a terminal side effect, make leadership and accomplishment illegal.
- Every president hopes to have at least one signature accomplishment or issue his administration can be remembered for.
- A wonderful accomplishment by Kevin and his team and a thrill for Les and Leslie Parrott.
- Time and again, the author confuses chattering class dissatisfaction with an honest assessment of accomplishment.
- Earthlings, we can celebrate the accomplishment of landing a probe on a new world.
- And being devoid of ambition, and striving not toward accomplishment, she drew satisfaction from the work in itself.
- Yet all of them are to be viewed as having been performed in order to the accomplishment of the Covenant's design.
- The speed of the movement probably varies; it may at times require some thousand years for its accomplishment.
- No accomplishment within the scope of human knowledge is so beautiful in all its features as that of epistolary correspondence.
- Afterwards, finding no special use for this accomplishment, he gave it up entirely.