- a person or thing of little importance.
- Plus, she managed to find raw emotion in an Abba song—no easy feat.
- Abba Eban famously quipped that the Palestinians never miss a chance to miss a chance.
- He was in one aisle, the Israeli statesman Abba Eban was in another, and I was moving between the two.
- Nevertheless, this modern Stone Age family makes watching the next commercial a Yabba Dabba Do!
- And of ABBA's four members, just two showed up to be presented with their awards from Barry and Robin Gibb.
- The Spirit intercedes for us not in many words or long prayers, but with groanings, with little sounds like "Abba."
- This one little word "Abba" surpasses the eloquence of a Demosthenes and a Cicero.
- Its most northern extremity, the summit of Abba Yared, is fifteen thousand feet high.
- Abba-Areka had been commanded to control the prices of the market, and to prevent the necessaries of life from becoming too dear.
- Twelve hundred disciples, attracted by Abba-Areka's reputation, flocked together from every district of Babylonia.