abb 的定义n. 名词 noun
- low-grade wool from the breech or outer edges of a fleece.
- yarn made from this wool.
- And in Europe, the European Network of Robotic Research is collaborating with companies such as Philips and the ABB Group.
- He is rather tall and narrow, and wears a long abb's coat reaching nearly down to his feet.
- At home Liszt doesn't wear his long abb's coat, but a short one, in which he looks much more artistic.
- It was to his brother, the abb, that the young Jean owed such elements of learning as he possessed.
- Among others, an Abb thrice lifted his fork to his mouth, and thrice laid it down, with an eager stare of surprise.
- This celebrated work was written by the Abb Montfaucon de Villars, and published in 1670.