aba / əˈbɑ, ˈɑ bə /
aba 的定义n. 名词 noun
- a coarse, felted fabric woven of camel's or goat's hair.
- a loose, sleeveless outer garment made of this fabric or of silk, worn by Arabs.
- In the 1990s, the same ABA filed suit against Barnes & Noble and Borders for similar practices.
- The ABA declined to comment on its PAC giving for this story.
- But if Keating is frustrated with Congress, in some ways he is just getting the government the ABA has paid for.
- The ABA noted that the Purdue research was technically published as an opinion piece, not a scientific study.
- For that fall, ABA-accredited law schools chose among 71,755 applicants--and there were only 173 accredited schools that year.
- Or perhaps ga-ba-ntu (afterwards a-ba-, aba-); the form gabantu is actually met with in Zulu-Kaffir: also gumuntu.
- As vainly, Matr Nassar 371 covered his proteges with his aba 372 thus making them part of his own family.
- Only one survived, named Thal'aba, and Abdaldar was appointed by lot to find him out and kill him.
- Ang aba guinoo Ma Aba guinoo Maria ma toua cana, napopono ca nang graçia.
- Aba ycao ng̃a ang tinatauag namin pinapapanao na tauo anac ni Gua.